Thursday, June 11, 2009

FUN WITHOUT THE SUN



Since summer has already arrived, everyone wants to look HOT with that sun kissed glow. I have been battling with pale pastey skin my entire life! When I tan in the sun for some time, I usually end up sunburnt, even with a generous dose of sunscreen. I came across Jergens Natural Glow at Wal-mart and decided to give it a try. This however, is not my first experience with self tanning lotions. I have used Olay, Estee Lauder and many more before, but didn't like the smell very much. All the tanners I have used in the past have worked for me, but didn't work the way I wanted it to. Either it melted right off when I shaved my legs or stained my skin for way TOO long. Jergens natural glow is probably the most natural tanner I have ever used and the scent is bearable. Also, when the label says it gradually builds a natural tan, it means it! Instead of risking your body from skin damage and cancers, this product is an awesome substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment