Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ABERCROMBIE & FITCH HAS CHANGED!

I have been a fan of Abercrombie clothing for quite some time now. However, for the past few months I have noticed that the quality and the material of the clothes have been a little different. Also, the sizing wasn't the same. I am a petite female and I usually wear the smallest sizes. One specific reason why I purchase things from this brand is because the clothing fits me the way I like it, especially the shorts. Just last week I purchased 2 pairs of shorts. One was denim and the other were khakis. I was hesitant to buy the denim ones because I noticed how thin the fabric was compared to the old ones I had. The quality felt so cheap and thin, almost like a piece of paper. In addition to that, the shorts stretched out to the point where my crotch was slightly exposed. Sadly, I went to return the shorts today. Hopefully, I will be able to find some new shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment